Victoria O’Neill, Cooking with Class Ltd
- From Acton Town on the Piccadilly Line you can take a 10 minute bus ride on E3 to King Street, Acton. After passing Morrisons, walk down Churchfield Road and Cowper Road is on the left, before you get to the railway crossing. Walking from Acton Town will take 20 minutes.
- From East Acton on the Central Line you can catch the 70 bus to Acton from Fitzneal Street. Alight at Acton Central and walk up Birbeck Road on the right to Churchfield Road. Then left and right to Cowper Road. To walk from the station would take 20-30 minutes.
- From Gunnersbury on the District Line cross the platform and catch the Overground to Acton Central. Exit Left and Cowper Road is on the right after the Betfred shop.
- From Willesden Junction or Richmond take the overground to Acton Central. After exiting the station pass the shops and Cowper Road is the third street on the right. Less than five minutes walk.
- Buses 70, 207, 607, 266 all stop at Acton Central on the Vale, Acton. Walk up Birbeck Road after alighting from the bus to Churchfield Road and then Cowper Road. E3 will stop at Acton Town Hall.
- From mainline train station Paddington take the Bakerloo Line to Willesden Junction. Change to Overground Line for Acton Central, direction Richmond.
- From Euston take the Overground to Willesden Junction. Change for Acton Central.
- Acton Mainline. It is a 30 minute walk from the station down Horn Lane. Turn left onto Acacia Road, then right on Cumberland Park. Left on Shakespeare Road and then right into Cowper Road. Alternatively take the 266 towards Hammersmith, alight at King Street, Acton. Walk down Churchfield Road to Cowper Road.
There is restricted parking around Acton Central so it is advisable to come by public transport rather than by car as parking can be difficult and the neighbours would be very relieved not to compete for parking space.There are limited pay parking spots on Churchfield Road.